SHPA’s ClinCATⓇ Refresher seminar is an opportunity for past delegates of the ClinCATⓇ Seminar to revisit and refresh your knowledge of teaching and mentoring of ClinCATⓇ competency-based evaluations.
This ClinCATⓇ refresher seminar is highly interactive and will be offered as a live virtual seminar on Saturday 19 June 2021.
Current times listed are placeholders only and will be updated upon release of the program.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kylee Hayward, BPharm, Lead Pharmacist - Education and Services, SHPA, Vic
This activity has been accredited for 0.75 hours of Group-1 CPD and 4 hours of Group-2 CPD (for a total of 8.75 CPD credits), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/40.
The program addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 1.4.3 Acquire and apply practice expertise
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 2.3.2 Confirm the effectiveness of communication
- Standard 4.1.2 Apply reflective skills for self-assessment
- Standard 4.6.4 Develop personnel and promote improved performance
- Standard 5.1.3 Contribute to continuing professional development of others’
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)