SHPA donations to bushfire relief
As we face an unprecedented bushfire season, SHPA is committed to partnering wherever possible to support the volunteers and professionals providing support to impacted Australians and Australian wildlife.
SHPA’s ClinCAT seminars are a must for pharmacists looking to support workplace training, recruitment and professional development through the implementation of ClinCAT competency-based evaluations.
Designed for professionals with significant clinical experience and proven teaching and mentoring skills, these highly interactive seminars provide attendees with site specific implementation strategies, insights into national drivers for competency based evaluations, an understanding of ClinCAT in practice as well as invaluable feedback and evaluation techniques.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jessica Barnard, BPharm, MPharm (Pract), GradCert Tertiary Teaching and Learning - Lead Pharmacist (Education), The Canberra Hospital
- Kylee Hayward, BPharm, Lead Pharmacist - Education and Services, SHPA, Vic
- Cathy Martin, BPharm Grad Dip Nutr Pharm Grad Dip Clin Pharm (Prim Pharm Care), Grad Dip Clin Pharm (Pharmacother), M Pharm Prac, Senior Pharmacist –Clinical Education and Training, Hunter New England Pharmacy Services, NSW
Pharmacy Competency standards addressed:
- Standard 1.1.4 Accept professional responsibility and accountability
- Standard 1.4.1 Adopt a scope of practice consistent with competence
- Standard 1.4.2 Determine professional development needs with reference to the competency standards
- Standard 1.4.3 Acquire and apply practice expertise
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 2.3.2 Confirm the effectiveness of communication
- Standard 4.1.2 Apply self-reflective skills for self-assessment
- Standard 4.3.1 Inspire a strategic vision and common purpose
- Standard 4.3.2 Foster initiative and contribute to innovation, improvement and service development
- Standard 4.6.4 Develop personnel and promote improved performance
- Standard 5.1.3 Contribute to continuing professional development of others
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 1.5 CPD credits) and 12. 5 hours of Group-2 CPD (or 25 CPD credits) – a total of 26.5 CPD credits suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.The accreditation number is S2020/01.