SHPA Leadership Bootcamp
The SHPA Leadership Bootcamp provides delegates with the opportunity to explore strategies for future leadership challenges.
Across two half days in a virtual interactive learning environment, delegates will develop the essential skills to lead pharmacy departments.
The program will focus on:
- optimising leadership effectiveness
- building effective teams within departments
- stakeholder engagement
- navigating change and staff communication
- translating dashboard data into action.
Applying leadership thinking constructs, delegates led by senior American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP) Faculty will explore how to specifically apply this thinking to hospital pharmacy. These experienced leaders will share their effective leadership principles, practices and strategies with an emphasis on maintaining both personal and the health care workforce’s engagement and wellness through prolonged crisis management and beyond.
View the preliminary program.
Times listed are in AEDT.
Please note: presentation recordings from the live virtual workshops will not be available. Times listed are indicative only and subject to change on confirmation of the program.
All registration rates include GST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
Supported by SHPA Strategic Partner, Roche
- Samuel Calabrese, Executive Chief Pharmacy Officer, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Jennifer E. Tryon, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Associate Professor Bhavini Patel, Executive Director Medicines Management, Research and Executive Lead COVID-19 Vaccine, Royal Darwin Hospital, Top End Health Service, Northern Territory Department of Health, Casuarina, NT
- David Chen, Assistant Vice President for Pharmacy Leadership and Planning, Pharmacy Practice Sections, American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists, Bethesda, MD, USA