Vic Branch | What’s new in HIV care?
This presentation will provide an overview of recent advances in the treatment of HIV.
This webinar will commence at 6:30pm AEST.
- Member: Free - please enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Please register below to attend in-person or via Zoom. You will be asked to select how you are attending.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Alison Duncan, Senior Pharmacist, Alfred Health, Melbourne, Vic
- Stav Mantas, Senior Pharmacist , Monash Health, Melbourne, Vic
The presentation addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings to improve health outcomes’
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/30