SHPA WA Branch CPD Event - Advancing Practice: Sharing my experience
This presentation will provide an insight into the process of applying for Advancing Practice recognition and credentialing.
Light refreshments will be available from 5.30pm. Free parking on site.
The speaker will
- Share their experience of applying for advancing practice recognition and credentialing.
- Provide personal tips and advice for those thinking about applying about advancing practice recognition and credentialing.
- Discuss how to get into the 'portfolio mindset'
- Free for SHPA
- Non Members: $30
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nam-Anh Nguyen, Medication Safety Pharmacist, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Pharmacy/ Secretary, WA SHPA Branch Committee
1.4.2 Determine professional development needs with reference to the competency standards
4.1.2 Apply reflective skills for self-assessment.
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016