The SHPA Mentoring Program fosters one-to-one connections, enabling you to build confidence, sharpen focus, dismantle barriers and grow job satisfaction.
Our Platinum Partnerships enable full access to facilitated face-to-face training, ongoing support, certification and networking.
Platinum Partnerships enable pharmacist and technician mentees to draw on the skills and experience of more senior practitioners to power their potential through expertly facilitated training and purpose-matched and supported partnerships.
For Platinum Partnership mentors, direct access to two of Australia’s best executive coaches and tailored integration workshops will ensure developed techniques and skills can be applied to enhance daily leadership practice. Platinum Partnership mentors will also join the SHPA Mentor Network upon completion of the program.
Applications for the 2020 SHPA Mentoring Program are now open! Closing 5.00pm AEST Thursday 30 April.
In 2020, 20 scholarships are available – through the support of HESTA, 2020 SHPA Mentoring Program Scholarship Partner.
Scholarship applications close 5.00pm AEDT Monday 30 March, with outcomes advised in mid-April.
The Platinum Partnership program runs for nine months, commencing with face-to-face training (single day for mentors, two days for mentees) mid-year in Melbourne.
Participants enjoy complete access to the facilitated program, including:
- Full day, face-to-face training for mentors and mentees in the Leadership Mastery leadership model, led by two of Australia’s best executive coaches
- Additional materials and program resources to support training
- Tailored face-to-face partner matching and facilitated face-to-face meeting
- Ongoing training and support, including mentor group meetings, phone coaching support and issues resolution
- Personalised DiSC profile
- SHPA Mentoring Program certificate of completion
- Access to the SHPA Mentor Network
- 50% discount on access to an additional Leadership Development Framework Tool, including a one-hour, one-on-one Skype coaching session.
Registration and training
Entry to a Platinum Partnership is $1,995 incl. GST per participant.
Face-to-face training on 20 June (mentees only) and 21 June (mentors and mentees) involves development and exploration of your personalised DiSC profile and initial training in the Leadership Mastery leadership model, led by two of Australia’s best executive coaches.
On completion of the initial training you will be expertly matched with your mentor/mentee partner and have dedicated time to begin your Platinum Partnership with your mentor/mentee.
Due to the personalised nature of the program, application for the SHPA Mentoring Platinum Partnership Program does not guarantee program entry. The SHPA Mentoring Program Lead will advise when maximum positions have been filled. Do not organise travel and accommodation before this time (training will be held in Melbourne).
If you are interested in future Platinum Partnerships, please contact email@example.com.
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills
- Increase your self-awareness around personality, behaviour and leadership capability
- Enhance your own confidence and flexibility in leadership
- Improve your listening skills, empathy and ability to engage in difficult conversations
- Enhance your professional satisfaction and motivation in the workplace
- Seize a rare opportunity to ‘give back’ to the profession and your colleagues
- Gain satisfaction through knowledge-sharing with your mentee
- Access to the SHPA Mentor Network
- Learn new skills, build confidence and develop greater focus in your professional practice
- Discover new things about yourself through guided self-reflection
- Realise your hidden strengths and talents, and how to make the most of them
- Gain greater advocacy impact through your mentor
- Grow your confidence, emotional intelligence, flexible behaviour and communication skills
- Access new networking opportunities
A DiSC profile enables you to better understand yourself and adapt your behaviours with others. DiSC profiles help you:
- Increase your self-knowledge; how you respond to conflict, what motivates you and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of colleagues
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org