The SHPA Mentoring Program fosters one-to-one connections, enabling you to build confidence, sharpen focus, dismantle barriers and grow job satisfaction.
The Platinum Partnership Program enables full access to facilitated face-to-face training, ongoing support, certification and networking and the Gold Partnership Program offers less intensive, online-based mentoring.
Both programs enable pharmacist and technician mentees to draw on the skills and experience of more senior practitioners to power their potential through expertly facilitated training and purpose-matched and supported partnerships.
For Platinum Partnership mentors, direct access to two of Australia’s best executive coaches and tailored integration workshops will ensure developed techniques and skills can be applied to enhance daily leadership practice. Platinum Partnership mentors will also join the SHPA Mentor Network upon completion of the program.
- Platinum Partnership Program
- Gold Partnership Program
- Mentor benefits
- Mentee benefits
- What is DiSC profiling?
- Contact us
The Platinum Partnership Program runs for nine months, commencing with face-to-face training (single day for mentors, two days for mentees) 15 and 16 June 2019 in Melbourne.
Participants enjoy complete access to the facilitated program, including:
- Full day, face-to-face training for mentors and mentees in the Leadership Mastery leadership model, led by two of Australia’s best executive coaches
- Additional materials and program resources to support training
- Tailored face-to-face partner matching and facilitated face-to-face meeting
- Ongoing training and support, including mentor group meetings, phone coaching support and issues resolution
- Personalised DiSC profile
- SHPA Mentoring Program certificate of completion
- Access to the SHPA Mentor Network
- 50% discount on access to an additional Leadership Development Framework Tool, including a one-hour, one-on-one Skype coaching session.
Registration and training
Entry to the Platinum Partnership Program is $1,995 incl. GST per participant.
Face-to-face training on 15 June (mentees only) and 16 June (mentors and mentees) involves development and exploration of your personalised DiSC profile and initial training in the Leadership Mastery leadership model, led by two of Australia’s best executive coaches.
On completion of the initial training you will expertly matched with your mentor/mentee partner and have dedicated time to begin your Platinum Partnership with your mentor/mentee.
Registration have now closed.
If you are interested in future Platinum Partnership programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gold Partnership Program runs for six months, with three overlapping rounds commencing June, August and October 2019. Participants will access the facilitated online program, including:
- Personalised mentor/mentee matching
- Online training program and commitment to monthly meetings
- Defined six-step eLearning curricula
- ‘How-to’ guides and tools
- Video-based education for mentors and mentees, accessible from a central platform
- Access to an extensive resource library with articles, booklets and exercises
- Communications from the SHPA Mentoring Program Lead providing helpful tips and information about mentoring and access to other relevant materials for supporting mentees
- SHPA Mentoring Program certificate of completion
Registration and matching
Entry to the Gold Partnership Program is $249 incl. GST for mentees and $49 incl. GST for mentors, available exclusively to SHPA members.
Round 2 registrations opened Monday 22 July 2019 and close Monday 19 August 2019. Round 3 will open in October 2019.
Following registration, mentors and mentees will be matched according to their application details and the registration of suitable partners. If tailored matching is not possible, participants may defer their registration to the next round, or withdraw their registration.
Places in the Gold Partnership Program are available exclusively to SHPA members.
Registrations will close Monday 19 August 2019.
Please note: The SHPA Mentoring Program Lead will advise when minimum positions have been filled. Do not organise travel and accommodation before this time.
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills
- Increase your self-awareness around personality, behaviour and leadership capability
- Enhance your own confidence and flexibility in leadership
- Improve your listening skills, empathy and ability to engage in difficult conversations
- Enhance your professional satisfaction and motivation in the workplace
- Seize a rare opportunity to ‘give back’ to the profession and your colleagues
- Gain satisfaction through knowledge-sharing with your mentee
- Access to the SHPA Mentor Network (Platinum Partnership Program only)
- Learn new skills, build confidence and develop greater focus in your professional practice
- Discover new things about yourself through guided self-reflection
- Realise your hidden strengths and talents, and how to make the most of them
- Gain greater advocacy impact through your mentor
- Grow your confidence, emotional intelligence, flexible behaviour and communication skills
- Access new networking opportunities
A DiSC profile enables you to better understand yourself and adapt your behaviours with others. DiSC profiles help you:
- Increase your self-knowledge; how you respond to conflict, what motivates you and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of colleagues
For more information contact email@example.com