Multidisciplinary management of Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a progressive neurological condition affecting people from all walks of life with approximately 80,000 Australians living with the condition. Parkinson’s Victoria raises awareness and funds for services and research to improve the quality of life of Victorians living with Parkinson’s Disease. This webinar discusses how collaborative multidisciplinary management can improve the quality of life of the Parkinson’s community.
This webinar commences at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victor McConvey, Parkinson's Clinical Nurse Consultant, Health Team Manager - Parkinson's Victoria