SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium 2021
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is back in 2021! The program will be delivered virtually in two parts: an online resource package released on Friday 25 June 2021, followed by a live virtual session on Friday 2 July 2021. The focus of the live session is to overview hospital pharmacy in different practice settings and address all your burning questions about hospital pharmacy.
The program has been shaped with NAPSA and pharmacist input, to give proactive students who are considering a career in hospital pharmacy an edge.
Find out about entry pathways to hospital pharmacy, landing the perfect job and embedding robust lifelong learning practices into every career stage.
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is for SHPA student and intern members only. Registration is free.
Not yet a member? Join SHPA with free student membership today!
- You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
- Duncan McKenzie, Pharmacy Site Manager, Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart, Tas
- Kylee Hayward, Head of Workforce Advancement, SHPA
- Jennifer Collins, Acting Senior Pharmacist – Medication Governance/ NT DTC Secretary, Top End Health Service, Department of Health, Darwin, NT
- Meeghan Clay, A/Chief Pharmacist, Medicines and Poisons Regulation Branch, Public and Aboriginal Health, Department of Health, Perth, WA