TAS Branch CPD Event: Introduction to Hospital Pharmacy
These presentations will provide an overview of hospital pharmacy, career pathways within hospital pharmacy, how to apply, an overview on the SHPA Residency Program at the RHH (note the residency program presentation is only available to RHH attendees) and advancing pharmacy practice. There will also be a presentation on the personal experience of a pharmacist who has transitioned from community pharmacy into hospital pharmacy as well as some case presentations highlighting the pharmacist’s role.
This is a joint session with PSA.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duncan McKenzie – RHH Pharmacy Site Manager
- Guy Horne – RHH Clinical Pharmacist
- Annalee Graham – RHH Haematology and Oncology Pharmacist
- Michelle Paine – RHH Safe Medication Practice Unit Advisory Pharmacist
- Standard 1.4.1 Adopt a scope of practice consistent with competence
- Standard 1.5.1 Apply expert knowledge and skills
- Standard 3.1.1 Obtain relevant health and medicines information
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
- Standard 4.1.2 Apply reflective skills for self-assessment
- Standard 4.1.3 Display self-motivation, an innovative mindset and motivate others
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 2 hours of Group-1 CPD (or 2 CPD credits), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number for your reference is S2019/87.