WA Branch Event: Fitting Research in your practice - including Advanced Training Residencies information session
Join us on Tuesday 21 May 2019 to discover how you can fit a research project in your day-to-day practice and learn from someone who has done just that. Hear how Natalia Popowicz combined work with her Doctorate of Clinical Pharmacy research thesis and hear her discuss the value research brings to her work in clinical respiratory medicine. We'll be joined by Dan Guidone, Head of Pharmacy Futures at SHPA, who will share information on the new Advanced Training Residencies, the next stage in the SHPA Residency Program: a way for novice or early career pharmacists to fast-track your career to becoming an Advanced Practitioner. Also on the night watch the current WA residents fight it out to see who will be crowned WA Resident of the Year.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
*Registration and poster viewing will start at 5:30pm, presentation will begin at 6:00pm*
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com
- Natalia Popowicz, Lecturer, The Unversity of Western Australia (WA)
- Daniel Guidone, Head of Pharmacy Futures, SHPA (Vic)