WA Branch CPD Event: Practical Respiratory Pharmacology
An update on aerosol therapy and recent advances in drug therapy of chronic respiratory disease.
- Enhance understanding of patient presentations for respiratory conditions
- Assess and optimise patient therapy for respiratory disorders
- Update knowledge on recent advances in therapy
Registration opens at 5:30pm and presentations start at 6:00pm (AWST).
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com
If you wish to register for this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Michael Prichard, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine and Sleep Disorders, The Mount Hospital
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake clinical review
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD or 1 CPD credit, suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/68.