Automation and technology in pharmacy practice
The webinar will discuss some of the automated technology options that currently exist and how these may support the goals of your department, hospital or executive. The presentation will cover some of the implementation challenges and successes which have been experienced during Australian implementations. For those who are early in their automation journey it is an opportunity to learn a little more about the technology options, how to support various sized implementations and how to evaluate the technology once it is in place.
- Describe current uses of automation and technology in pharmacy practice
- Outline the challenges, enablers and barriers to the integration of automation into pharmacy practice
- Explain potential approaches to supporting the integration and implementation of technology and automation into pharmacy practice including the development of governance processes
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
Online registration has now closed. Please call the office on 03 9486 0177 to register.
- Ashley Crawford, Acting Associate Director of Pharmacy, Central Adelaide Local Health Network, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, SA Pharmacy, SA
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- Standard 4.2.1 Work with established systems
- Standard 4.7.6 Work across service delivery boundaries
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This CPD event has been accredited for 1 hour of Group 1 CPD (a total of 1 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/58.