Global challenges with COVID-19 vaccines
One of the world’s leading virologists discusses global challenges with COVID-19 vaccines.
Daniel Bausch is the Director of the United Kingdom Public Health Rapid Support Team (UK-PHRST), a joint effort by Public Health England and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine to respond and conduct research to prevent and control outbreaks of dangerous infectious diseases around the world. He is trained in internal medicine, infectious diseases, tropical medicine, and public health. Dr. Bausch specialises in the research and control of emerging tropical viruses, with over 20 years’ experience in sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and Asia combating viruses such as Ebola, Lassa, hantavirus, and SARS coronavirus. He places a strong emphasis on capacity building in all his projects and has a keen interest in the role of the scientist in promoting health and human rights.
This webinar will commence at 7:00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Daniel Bausch, Virologist and Infectious Diseases Physician at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM); Director, United Kingdom Public Health Rapid Support Team
- Standard 3.6.3 Support evidence-based public health programs
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/14.