Outpatient renal pharmacy medicine reviews – transplant, dialysis and everything in between
This webinar will explore the establishment of a renal pharmacy outpatient service. It will cover medicine reviews, transplant, dialysis and everything in between.
- Describe the establishment of an outpatient renal pharmacy service
- Outline the process for medicine reviews in this setting
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEST
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT US ON 03 9486 0177 IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO REGISTER
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Carla Scuderi, Advanced Pharmacist – Renal, Metro North Hospital and Health Service, Brisbane, Qld
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
Standard 3.1.1 Obtain relevant health and medicines information
Standard 4.7.6 Work across service delivery boundaries
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/65.