Reducing opioid-related harm: in paediatric patients
This presentation will cover reducing opioid-related harm in paediatric patients.
- Outline the use of opioid medication in paediatric patients
- Discuss ways to maximise the safe use of opioids
- Describe the role of the pharmacist in optimising pain management for paediatric patients
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Christine Onishko, Senior Pharmacist, Women's and Children's Hospital, Adelaide, SA
- Standard 2.1.2 Support and respect the rights of patients and other clients to contribute to decision-making
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 3.1.1 Obtain relevant health and medicines information
- Standard 3.1.3 Collaborate to develop a medication management strategy or plan
- Standard 3.2.5 Provide counselling and information for safe and effective medication management
- Standard 3.2.6 Facilitate continuity of care during transitions of care
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This webinar series (7 presentations) has been accredited for 7 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 7 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacists CPD record. The accreditation number is S2020/48.
Individual webinars can be recorded as 1 hour of Group 1 CPD (1 CPD credit).